Dear Grandpa,

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My mommy said you called wondering what I was up to-take a look!

On Monday, I was dancing in the car on the way home from church because I was SO excited to play with my daddy and mommy!

After dinner, daddy made me a pillow fort to play in, and it was so neat!!  I even had fun making it crash!imageimageAnd then yesterday, when we were playing outside, I got my first real boo boo!  My mommy felt really, really bad and totally smothered me with kisses.  That made me feel better, but I think she’s still sad!imageWell, I miss you so much, too, and I can’t wait to go back to the beach with you! I can’t wait to see you next weekend!

I love you!
Jack

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Jack hurry back to Charleston and we will have a lot more fun. Big kiss from me.

Wayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.