More from Landon Jacob Productions

Thursday, April 15, 2010

What a treat to get this disc of pictures in our mailbox last night!  The day imagewe originally scheduled for Jack’s one year pictures turned out to be the massive snow day here in Columbia, so we took some pictures inside and planned  to head outside when there wasn’t snow on the ground!  At the beginning of March, Jack and I met Jordan to try again, but it was still pretty chilly!  We had fun though, and, as usual, Jordan did a great job!  I love this one-seeing my little boy holding my finger-isn’t that just the sweetest!  He has already started to not want me to hold his hand while he’s walking, so I’m glad Jordan got this!  Here are a few more from our fun on the Horseshoe!

 

 

 

imageimageIMG_2216 imageimageimageI didn’t plan on being in so many pictures, that’s why Mark isn’t with us, but I’m glad it worked out this way.  I’m usually the one behind the camera, so I’m glad I got some pictures with my sweet boy!

All pictures by Landon Jacob Productions

2 comments:

vaughnfamily said...

Such sweet pictures of you and little Jack!!! XOXO!!!

Lindsey said...

I was going to say the same thing! Yall are both so photogenic!