Jack’s First Haircut

Friday, April 16, 2010

At just a few days shy of 14 months, Jack had his first haircut!  It lasted just about five minutes, and he hated every bit of it!  But as soon as it was over and his daddy picked him up, he was all smiles again!

BeforeimageDuring image AfterimageHe still has some curls back there-do you see them in the third picture above?!  I stopped the lady when she tried to cut some from the top-she did just enough for this first go round.  And yes, I did save some of his first curls!  Hairdoodles actually put some in a tiny, clear bag and gave us a little certificate for his first haircut!

My t-tiny baby, you’re becoming a big boy faster than I’d like!!  I’m proud of you, Jack!

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Jack is so ahead of the curve.... He is a toddler now. Way to go!!!