When did my baby get so tall?!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We were playing in the front room this morning, and Jack was having fun learning about his stroller, so I wanted to take some pictures.  I like to see what it is that he studies and watch his little mind figure out how things work!  The first thing I thought when I saw this picture-he looks so tall!  When did that happen?imageJack was 22 inches when he was born, and he’s been either off the growth chart or just above the 97th percentile in height each time we’ve seen Dr. Trey, but still!  I’m saying it’s just the pants-they’re making him look really tall, right?imageHe’s still just a teeny baby!  And it was obviously the handle bar that he was figuring out this morning! image

3 comments:

Kelli Staggs said...

He is just so stinkin cute! And I don't think it's the pants, Michelle....that's one tall boy :o)

Wayne said...

It is time to find a spot on the side of a dresser to measure his ongoing height. Dressers are better than walls/door frames because they move with you.

Amy said...

He certainly is a tall kiddo! That's a good thing! And I'm totally stealing your dad's idea about marking height on a piece of furniture...I've been debating starting that since we know we'll move soon, so this is a perfect solution! Thanks, Mr. Singer!