Saturday Visitors

Saturday, April 10, 2010

What a great Saturday! After Jack’s morning nap, we ran to Publix to get subs for lunch-we were expecting lots of company, and Jack was so excited! Can’t you tell from these pictures?! :)imageMy dad, Linds, and Kendall came up for the day so we could take Kendall’s three month pictures, and Uncle Dan, Aunt Nancy and Peter stopped by on their way home from Spring Break! What a treat!

Kendall was too sweet, as usual, so I think we got some really good pictures of her! Here are two of my favorites-I’ll post more after Linds and Ryan get to look at them.imageShe’s such a good snuggler, and I think she really loves her aunt Michelle! I sure do love her!imageimageJack had so much fun playing with his cousin, and we had just as much fun watching them love on each other! Many fun times ahead, I tell ya!imageimageJack was checking Kendall out and thought the floor looked comfortable,image-so he joined her! imageimageWe missed seeing the Tim Wiersma girls down in Hilton Head, so I’m glad we got a little taste of our Michigan family by seeing some of the Dan Wiersma’s! Thank you Uncle Dan, Aunt Nancy, and Peter for stopping by! I’m glad you enjoyed St. Augustine, and we can’t wait to see you this summer!image image

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

It was such a fun day! :)

Erica said...

Great pictures! What a beautiful family!