Twenty-Two Months Old

Monday, December 20, 2010

What a month for you, little one!!  At the very end of your twenty-first month, you became a big brother!!  And you’re such a sweet one already.  I haven’t gotten my big camera out since your brother’s birth day, but we’ve been using our cell phone cameras and the point and shoot to get some sweet shots of you in your new roll!image As usual, we’re so proud of you!  At the hospital, you were a bit out of sorts, but you’ve loved on baby Sam ever since!  And just as I thought, you seem so big to me!  But yep, you’re still my t-tiny baby.  Now we have a t-t-tiny baby, too!image You continue to be so funny, little one!  You still love playing Cowboys and Indians, you LOVE to wrestle with your daddy, and you’re getting even better at hiding!  You have a great vocabulary and know how to tell us exactly what you want and what things are.  imageYour memory is what’s cracking me up right now.  When Regal was here for Thanksgiving, Uncle Adam got him some water and some food.  Then you saw him with a bone.  So when you say, “Where puppy go?”  I’ll ask the question back to you and you say, “Regal, Adam, water, food, bone!”.  When we drive by Chic-Fil-A, you always say, “Where cow go, mommy?”  (There was a big blow up cow on the roof for the grand opening).  I ask the question back, and you say, “Cow.  Farm.”.  You talk about your friends and teachers at school, too.  Love it! imageYou’re the light of our lives, sweet boy, and we love you more than words can say!!

We love you!
Daddy and Mommy

1 comment:

Amy said...

I was so close to ordering you those blankets, but had a feeling that you had probably already ordered them after we talked, so I didn't. Looks like I was right! Glad Jack is enjoying his new role as Big Brother!