The Christmas Pageant

Friday, December 10, 2010

Today was the Day School’s Annual Christmas Pageant, and this year, Jack was a part of it!  I was so excited to see what his class’ part would be-I’d been asking his teacher how the practices were going, and she said they were doing their part well!

I got to the Town Theatre early to get a good seat and found myself in good company-there wasn’t a mom without a camera ready!  The Pageant started, and all the kids did such a great job!  Jack’s class was the youngest to participate, and their part was at the very end.  They walked up on stage with little drums around their necks and sang “Little Drummer Boy” with the rest of the kids!  Well, I did catch the “Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum” part from him- not on cue, but how cute!!image image imageAfter their song, they stayed on stage as part of the Christmas Sing Along.  Needless to say, I’m so proud of our boy!image

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Good job buddy!! So cute!