School Pictures

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Please look at this boy!  How funny is he! 

“Come on, picture man.  Don’t you know my mommy already takes a million pictures of me?  And you want me to smile, too?  Nope.” :)image

And on another funny note:  On the way home from school today, I asked Jack what he asked Santa for.  He immediately replied, “My dinner.” and then “A car.”  Ha!  The real answer-a guitar.  Right now, he’s walking around the house pretending anything and everything is a guitar.  Including his arm and belly.  Rocker face and noises and all!  Mark and I can’t wait to give it to him for him to see it left by Santa on Christmas morning!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I wonder who taught him to "pretend" things were a guitar? Um, that would be Aunt Lindsey! He thought I was the funniest thing when I first did it with the spatula. You're the best guitar rocker I know, buddy!