Our Gingerbread House

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

We decorated our Gingerbread House tonight, and it was just what I thought it’d be!  Jack had a lot of fun with the candy and icing, and helping him was another one of my mommy moments-oh I loved it! 

He started off decorating with the goodies, but quickly decided to sample it all! imageimageimage He LOVED the icing-he kept helping himself to a finger-full from the roof! imageHe said, “I like it, daddy!”  Looks like he’s got his momma’s sweet tooth!image I stepped in before we lost all our ‘snow’,image imageimage but look who still has his eyes on the candy!imageDecorating?imageNope, sneaking more icing! image image I love it, I love it!  Last year’s didn’t make it past icing the roof, but this year’s is  perfect!  Great job, buddy! imageimage

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You always have such fun things for Jack to do at each holiday. I might try a gingerbread house with Kendall and see what she does. :)

Mom said...

Who had the most fun? Looks like a great time was had by all!! Merry Christmas!!