From my phone

Monday, December 13, 2010

Jack still loves to hide, and boy he’s getting good!  This is where I found him this morning!!imageHe’s so silly right now!  A few other things I don’t want to forget-
1.  He sometimes calls us Mommy-D and Daddy-D and we have no idea where he got that!

2.  He also sometimes calls us Mom and Dad-what!!  I’m not ready for that, and I’m telling myself it’s just a phase.

3.  If he asks for something without saying please, we naturally say, “What do you say?”.  He’ll respond, “Please give Jack his water, Mommy.”  Love the complete sentences!!

4.  And this morning I got the paci’s out to wash them and I told Jack they were for the baby.  He picked one up, pulled my shirt up, put the paci to my belly button, and said, “Here (baby’s name)!”  My heart melted right then.

No comments: