Twelve Month Well Check

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sam had his twelve month well check yesterday, and other than some congestion, he got another clean bill of health!  SO thankful!image After Dr. Trey checked him out, we waited for the nurse to come in to give Sam his shots.  He had no idea what was coming while we waited.  And poor thing got FIVE shots!  One of them was the flu booster, but still.  Poor thing!image He wasn’t feeling good by the end of the day yesterday and still wasn’t this morning, so I stayed home with my sweet boy.  I had to go into work for a few things, so he helped me and then we headed home-just in time.  I could tell the shots got the better of him, poor thing.imageAfter a five hour nap, he was back in business and feeling good!  It really broke my heart to see him so sad-I’m so thankful for his good health!image 

Weight: 23 pounds, 4 ounces-60th percentile
Height: 33 inches-off the charts
Head Circumference: 19 inches-90th percentile

No comments: