From my phone

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I love Instagram. That is all.image1. He loved his pumpkin from his first field trip. Unfortunately, a squirrel ate it. 2. and 3. Impromptu zoo trip after school. SO fun! 4. Super Hero practice. 5. Kendall having fun at the pumpkin patch. I wish we could go together! 6. Saturday morning fun with daddy. Frankies is always a hit with Jack, and the photo booth photos were a hit with mommy! 7. and 8. Chick-fil-a for supper-what a treat! 9. Another Pinterest project. Jack loved it so much he asked to sleep in it! 10. Smiley boy on the way to school. 11. Have I mentioned that they two melt my heart? 12. Super excited super hero on the way to Boo at the Zoo. 13. Practicing his standing skills with a camera in his face. 14. This boy loves a car wash!

No comments: