Our boys-the twinners

Friday, October 21, 2011

I’m a sucker for matching siblings. No, not an all the time kind of thing, but when our boys match, I love it! Put them in matching jammies and I’m melting-too. cute! We were playing in the boys’ rooms this morning, and here’s how it went.


“Momma, do you know where Jack is?”image “Oh, here he is.”image “Wait, there he goes. Oh, here he is again. I’m gonna get him!”imageWe moved into Jack’s room,image image and they were back at it!imageI begged for some sweet faces looking my direction, so they took a break from wrestling. And sweet faces, I got! Look how hard Jack was trying for me! Thank you, buddy!imageimage He even posed. “Mommy, I want Sam to sit in my lap, like dis.”imageimage There he is, looking at his brother with that proud smile again. Be still my heart. imageAnd then he swooped in for that necessary snuggle that looking at Sam for any length of time will evoke from anyone! I can just hear Jack saying, "Dats my brudder!"image imageimage These boys of ours-oh, how I love them so!image

No comments: