So, does he look like me?

Friday, October 14, 2011

Everyone, even perfect strangers, comments on how much Sam looks like me.  Clearly I’m missing it, because I’m not quite sure who either of the boys looks like.  I compared Jack and me as babies, so I thought I’d do the same with Sam.  Looking at these, he favors my baby pictures more than Jack did.  What do you think?image image And here we all are in our family baptismal gown.  Love, love this gown.  Made with love by my great-grandma Woudenburg in 1950 (right grandma/mom?) and worn by three generations of Betty and Robert Wiersma children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.image

2 comments:

Wayne said...

I do not know who they look like but who let that precious little girl climb on that stone fireplace!?!?!?

Allison said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! :)