Ten Months Old

Monday, October 17, 2011

Really? I mean, that’s not even funny. Sam, you’re ten months old, sweet one! If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times-you are such a happy boy! You go with the flow and smile along the way!imageThe only time you fuss is if it’s time to eat and I’m not moving fast enough. If you see your food, you want me to hurry, hurry, hurry! I’ve learned my lesson, though, and give you some cheerios or cheese while I cut up your food (into teeny, tiny pieces because I’m still paranoid), so you don’t fuss much at all.imageimageAnd buddy, do you love your food! Other than some fruit, there really isn’t anything I’ve found that you don’t like. You’ve started doing this really big smile-so-big-so-that-your-cheeks-take-over-your-eyes smile when I put something on your tray as if to say ‘thank you’. It’s the sweetest thing and makes me smile so big right back-every time. imageimageSo what’s new with you? You have four teeth now-your bottom two middle ones and the one to the left of them and one lonely top tooth. Not either of the center two, though. You crawl on all fours now, and I love it! I love your army crawl, too, and I need to get both on video. You pull up on anything and everything, but you’re not cruising just yet. Your favorite game is peek-a-boo, and you laugh the cutest laugh every time!imageYou say mama all the time now, along with dada, and I love it! The best new word you’ve learned, though-Jack! Yep, your brother’s name was your first real word! I hope you always think he’s a pretty cool guy and I hope he always treats you like the awesome little brother that you are! You say bye-bye, too, and you wave. Love it!



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Such a sweet boy! He is always so happy! Could him and Jack please teach Kendall to eat like they do? Lol!!