The Pumpkin Patch

Saturday, October 22, 2011

We went back to The Pumpkin Patch as a family this morning, just like always, to find our pumpkins.  The boys had a chance to scope out the selection yesterday, so they were prepared!  Jack showed daddy around, imageimage and picked a potential winner, but then put it back and kept looking. image A really nice patch-goer saw Sam and made a sweet comment.  Over protective Jack said, “No, that’s my brudder.” made this face (what?!) and then kept going.  We’re working on when to be protective and when to graciously accept a compliment!image image I started a new longall for Sam so he could wear the same thing Jack did his first trip to the Patch, but I didn’t finish it in time.  I put Jack’s on him and we were off.  Poor thing-it’s so short!imageWe found our pumpkins (that I forgot to take a picture of!) and were on our way.  Naptime came, Mark went to watch some football, and I was on a mission to finish Sam’s longall!  My sweet second born doesn’t have to have all hand-me-downs! They woke up, and what did we do?  Head back to the pumpkins, of course!  I promise I’m not crazy, they really do like it there!  And here comes picture overload-I just love pumpkin patch pictures!image imageimageimage imageWhile Jack made a friend, Sam just watched and clapped among the pumpkins!imageimageimageimageimageimage FAVORITE!!!   image imageimageimage What a great (second) kick-off to our fun Fall traditions!  image

No comments: