From my phone

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I love that I can use my phone to snap a quick picture of what the boys are up to.  And I’m totally in love with using Instagram to do it!

1.  This sweet boy can get where ever he’d like to go, and he’s happy to play where ever he ends up!  2.  Mark bought Jack some new tools and Sam got the box.  He totally thought he got the better end of that deal!  3.  I love my little kitchen helper.  And, of course, you have to sample what you’re making.  4. and 5.  Sam loves playing in the bath.  6.  Yep, still happy.  But is he hiding from me?  7.  Jack’s first self-portrait.  Ha!  8.  Crafty grandma!  How fun to come home from the Auburn game to our first Halloween craft!  We love it!  9.  Snuggling with Uncle Adam after his first Carolina game.image 1.  The boy is ready for his bath!  2.  Did I mention he can get anywhere he’d like to go?  He’s still an army crawler and that’s just perfect for him!  3. and 4.  Sam loves to swing.  When I push him, he just laughs and laughs!  Video to come!  5.  Jack loves his new red rain boots!  6.  And he loves his hats, too.  No big deal if they don’t yet fit!  7.  Jack lined up his spreaders so he’d be ready just in case the giant came.  He told me not to worry-that he’d protect Sam and me and daddy would protect him.  I love it!  8.  And this is a first in the Thomas house!  That sweet boy was too sleepy to finish his supper!imageI think these deserve a bigger look.  Four teeth (and many more to come still causing major drool!) and one really big smile!image And then the sleeping ones-crazy baby!  He was very happily eating his supper but then started to slow down.  I watched his eyes get heavy, he fought it for a second, and then he gave in and got comfortable.  This has never happened before!  Sweet thing!image If you’re on Instagram, leave me a comment so I can follow you-if you don’t mind.  I just love these pictures.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love this post!