The pumpkin artist

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So, the plan was to carve the momma and daddy pumpkins, but when a squirrel made his lunch out of one of the big ones, I decided we'd paint it instead.  imageWe were already going to paint the little two (except one of the those was lunch, too!), so this gave Jack a bigger canvas!  I wanted to let Sam get a little messy, too, but we kind of squeezed the pumpkin painting in after church tonight, and Sam was already asleep.  Next year, buddy!image imageWe were running out of daylight, so we added a bit more yellow-and came away with a pretty picture, too!  Bonus for me!imageimage Washable paint-probably not the best choice if you want your paint to actually stay on the pumpkin, but great choice if you want your clothes to come clean!  And I love how they turned out!  I think the trick-or-treaters will really like your pumpkins, buddyimage

No comments: